Tomb of Annihilation pdf:
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Pages: 256 pages
About The Author:
Tomb of Annihilation pdf – An innovator in providing contemporary fantasy entertainment, Dungeons & Dragons are wells for the whole modern game industry, digital also as a tabletop. Fifth Edition D&D draws from each prior version to form a universally compelling play experience and emulates actuality spirit of the sport that captures the hearts and minds of a lot of players around the world.
About This Book:
The talk of the streets and inns has been all about the so-called death curse: a devastating disease that afflicts every person who has ever been raised from the dead. Victims become thinner and weaker every day, slowly but steadily slipping towards death which they once denied.
When they finally succumb, they cannot be raised nor can anyone else, whether they have ever achieved that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.
The reason for this is a necromantic artwork called Solomonger, located in Chula, a mysterious peninsula to the south, surrounded by mountains and rain forests.
- An adventure for characters from levels 1 – 11, the Dungeon Master provides you with the core adventure needed to make Annihilation’s Tomb an exciting and memorable play experience.
- Chull expands upon the establishment of forgotten locations, providing a wide expanse on the hidden peninsula, and includes a large pull-out map of the area.
- Fans of DungEONS and DRAGONS® roleplaying games can enhance and enhance their experience by participating in a play event organized by the D&D Adventenders LeagueTM while playing this adventure.
- Adventure design by Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle and Steve Winter with additional design by Adam Lee.
- Story consultation by the award-winning producer of Adventure Time, Pendleton Ward.