Download Think Perl 6: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist pdf
- Title Think Perl 6: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
- Author(s) Laurent Rosenfeld, Allen B. Downey
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media; 1st edition (June 13, 2017)
- Paperback : 466 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1491980559
- ISBN-13 : 978-1491980552
Book Description – Think Perl 6: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Are you interested in learning how to program and think like a computer scientist? This practical course uses Perl 6, the younger sister of the popular Perl programming language, to get you started on your programming adventure. This hands-on book is ideal for beginners, with over 100 problems with numerous solutions and over 1,000 code examples so you can immediately practice what you’ve learned. Experienced programmers, particularly those who are familiar with Perl 5, will also benefit.
- Variables, expressions, statements, functions, conditionals, recursion, and loops are all basic topics to learn.
- Recognize the most frequent basic data structures and the most helpful algorithms.
- Dive into object-oriented programming and discover how to extend the language by creating your own kinds and functions.
- To evaluate textual material, use grammars, and regular expressions. Learn how functional programming can help you make your code simpler and more expressive.
About The Author
Laurent Rosenfeld has worked as a software engineer for almost 20 years, most recently as a contractor for one of Europe’s leading telecommunications companies, specializing in mobile networks. He has been working in the domains of data migration, data quality, and data munging for the past few years. He has produced a number of Perl 5 and Perl 6 tutorials.
Allen Downey is an Olin College of Engineering Professor of Computer Science. He’s taught at Wellesley College, Colby College, and the University of California, Berkeley. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley, as well as Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees from MIT.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.