The Magic of Thinking Big:
Author: David J Schwartz
Pages: 384 page
About The Author:
The Magic of Thinking Big –
DR DAVID J SCHWARTZ was a world-renowned motivational speaker and personal development expert. Born in the United States in 1927, he was a professor at Georgia State University, and later founded his own consultancy firm, Creative Services Inc.
CES Inc. Specialized in topics such as leadership development and life strategy, Swartz wrote about several acclaimed books. He died in 1987.
About This Book:
First published in 1959, David J Schwartz’s classic teachings are as powerful today as they were then. Practical, empowering and hugely engaging, this book will not only inspire you, but it will also give you the tools to change your life for the better – starting from now. His step-by-step approach will show you how to:
- Defeat disbelief and the negative power it creates
- Make your mind produce positive thoughts
- Plan a concrete success-building programme
- Do more and do it better by turning on your creative power
- Capitalise on the power of NOW