Download The Book of R: A First Course in Programming and Statistics pdf
- Title The Book of R: A First Course in Programming
- Author(s) Tilman M. Davies
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 1st edition (July 16, 2016)
- Paperback: 832 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 9781593276515
- ISBN-13 : 978-1593276515
Book Description – The Book of R: A First Course in Programming and Statistics
Download The Book of R: A First Course in Programming and Statistics pdf – The Book of R is a thorough, beginner-friendly introduction to R, the world’s most popular statistical programming language. You’ll find everything you need to start using R for statistical analysis, even if you have no programming expertise and only a basic understanding of mathematics.
You’ll begin by learning the fundamentals, such as how to manage data and develop simple programs, before moving on to more complex topics, such as creating statistical summaries and doing statistical tests and modeling. You’ll also learn how to use R’s fundamental graphics tools and contributed packages, such as ggplot2 and ggvis, to build stunning data visualizations, as well as interactive 3D visualizations with the rgl package.
- Hundreds of hands-on exercises (with solutions available) take you from theory to practice as you learn:
- The essentials of R programming, including how to create data frames, functions, variables, commands, and loops.
- Statistical topics such as exploratory data analysis, probability, hypothesis tests, and regression modeling, as well as how to use R to implement them.
- How to use the tens of thousands of functions, libraries, and data sets available in R
- How to use your data to generate valid and helpful conclusions
- How to make high-quality graphics of your findings for publishing
This book will provide you with a strong understanding of both statistics and the depth of R’s functionality by combining detailed explanations with real-world examples and exercises. Make The Book of R your entry point into the rapidly expanding field of data analysis.
About the Author
Tilman M. Davies is a senior lecturer at New Zealand’s University of Otago, where he teaches statistics and R to students at all levels. He’s been using R for 15 years and incorporates it into all of his classes. His study focuses on applied spatial statistics and smoothing problems, and he has scores of scientific papers to his credit. Tilman M. Davies is a senior lecturer at New Zealand’s University of Otago, where he teaches statistics and R to students at all levels. He’s been using R for ten years and incorporates it into all of his classes.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.