Download Regular Expressions Cookbook: Detailed Solutions in Eight Programming Languages pdf
- Title Regular Expressions Cookbook: Detailed Solutions in Eight Programming Languages Second Edition
- Author(s) Jan Goyvaerts
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media; Second edition (September 18, 2012)
- Paperback : 612 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1449319432
- ISBN-13 : 978-1449319434
Book Description – Regular Expressions Cookbook: Detailed Solutions in Eight Programming Languages
Download Regular Expressions Cookbook: Detailed Solutions in Eight Programming Languages pdf- Regular expressions may now be used without any guessing. This cookbook contains everything you need to tackle a wide range of real-world challenges, with over 140 practical recipes. Beginners will acquire fundamental skills and tools, while programmers and advanced users will find a plethora of information. Each recipe includes example ingredients that you may use right away.
- A thorough lesson will teach you the fundamentals of regular expressions.
- Regular expressions can be implemented using code listings in your preferred language.
- Understand how regular expressions vary by language Handle typical user input with validation and formatting methods
- Words, special characters, and lines of text may all be found and manipulated.
- Integers, floating-point values, and other numerical forms may all be detected.
- Analyze source code and log files.
- In URLs, paths, and IP addresses, use regular expressions.
- HTML, XML, and data interchange formats may all be manipulated.
- Learn some little-known regular expression tips and tactics.
The book contains a plethora of knowledge about regular expression syntax and its various flavors. The book is a well-balanced blend of regular expression foundations and subtleties, making it an invaluable resource for any software developer. This book is a wonderful addition to a technical library for someone who only utilizes regular expressions on occasion. Each example’s syntax and semantics are well explained.
It is not a book that should be read continuously and from beginning to end. Rather, it is a book for those of us who begin with regular expressions and have questions about how or why to utilize one thing over another as we develop. The book focuses on providing “recipes” (thus the cookbook) for resolving certain issues. It not only includes the answer for multiple languages, but it also includes a detailed explanation of why the method works.
About the Author
Just Great Software is led by Jan Goyvaerts, who creates and produces some of the most popular regular expression software. RegexBuddy, the world’s only regular expression editor that emulates the quirks of 15 different regular expression flavors, and PowerGREP, Microsoft Windows’ most feature-rich grep tool, are two of his inventions.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.
- Mastering Regular Expressions: Powerful Techniques for Perl and Other Tools (Nutshell Handbooks) 1st Edition
- Introducing Regular Expressions: Unraveling Regular Expressions, Step-by-Step 1st Edition
- Learning Regular Expressions 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
- Regular Expression Pocket Reference: Regular Expressions for Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python, C, Java, and .NET 2nd Edition