Download PHP: A Beginner’s Guide pdf
- Title PHP: A Beginner’s Guide pdf
- Author(s) Vikram Vaswani
- Publisher: McGraw Hill
- Paperback : 478 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 0071549013
- ISBN-13 : 978-0071549011
Book Description – PHP: A Beginner’s Guide pdf
PHP: A Beginner’s Guide pdf – Learn how to use PHP to create dynamic, data-driven Web applications. PHP: A Beginner’s Guide teaches you how to develop basic PHP programs and expand them with more sophisticated capabilities like MySQL and SQLite database integration, XML input, and third-party extensions, using the most recent iteration of this cross-platform, open-source scripting language. This quick-reference guide covers software installation, language syntax, and data structures, flow control routines, built-in functions, and best practices all in one place.
Designed for Easy Learning:
- Lists of specific talents covered in the chapter’s key skills and concepts.
- Q&A sections with supplementary information and useful hints are included in the Ask the Expert section.
- Try This—Exercises that demonstrate how to put your knowledge to use.
- Notes—Additional information about the issue being discussed.
- Reminders or different methods of accomplishing things are useful tips.
- Cautionary Notes—Mistakes and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Self-Tests—Quizzes at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge
- Annotated Syntax—Example code with commentary explaining the programming concepts shown.
This book is organized in such a way that it is simple to go over the material in order or to look up information on specific topics as needed. I’ve had a lot of trouble getting started with PHP and programming in general, but I’ve found the explanations to be very obvious for the most part. I wish I had had this book while I was taking PHP lessons; it would have helped me a lot.
About the Author
Melonfire’s founder and CEO, Vikram Vaswani, specializes in software consulting as well as content development and syndication services. PHP Programming Solutions, How to Do Everything with PHP and MySQL, and MySQL: The Complete Reference are among his works. Vikram is the author of a number of well-received essays on open-source technologies (including Perl, Python, XML, and the popular PHP 101 series), all of which aim to make complex technology accessible and clear to newcomers.
He’s been programming software since 1995, and in 1998, he was introduced to PHP for the first time, and he hasn’t looked back since. Vikram contributes to Zend Technologies (the PHP creators), IBM Developer Works, CNET Builder.com, DevX.com, and other open-source sites on a regular basis.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.