Download Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications pdf
- Title Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications
- Author(s) Grady Booch, Robert Maksimchuk, Michael Engle, Bobbi Young Ph.D
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley
- Paperback : 720 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 020189551X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0201895513
Book Description – Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications has long been the go-to reference for object-oriented technology, which has since developed into the mainstream of enterprise software development. Readers can learn to use object-oriented methods using new paradigms such as Java, the Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.0, and.NET in this third edition, which is the first modification in 13 years.
- An overview of the new UML 2.0, starting with the most basic and complex aspects and emphasizing major improvements.
- New contexts and domains
- With five chapters that each go into one aspect of the broader development lifecycle, there is a much stronger focus on modeling, as readers have requested.
- Approaches to reasoning about complex systems that are new
- An exploration of the philosophical foundations of the object model’s commonly misunderstood key aspects, such as abstraction, encapsulation, modularity, and hierarchy.
- How to manage the risks associated with developing sophisticated software systems while allocating a team of developers’ resources
- A section on object-oriented programming languages is included as an appendix.
The authors build on their extensive experience to provide enhanced object development methods and numerous examples that address the difficult problems that software engineers confront, such as systems architecture, data collecting, cryptoanalysis, control systems, and Web development. They show effective applications in a range of fields while illustrating key concepts, explaining the process, and demonstrating successful applications in a variety of fields. There’s also sound guidance on a variety of topics, such as classification, implementation tactics, and cost-effective project management.
About the Author
Robert A. Maksimchuk, Research Director in the Unisys CTO Office, works to develop the strategic direction of the Unisys 3D-Visual Enterprise modeling framework by focusing on upcoming modeling technologies. Bob brings to this purpose a wealth of experience in systems engineering, modeling, and object-oriented analysis and design across a wide range of sectors. He is the co-author of the books UML for Mere Mortals and UML for Database Design, as well as several papers, and has spoken at numerous technology conferences across the world, as well as leading workshops and seminars on UML and object-oriented development.
Michael W. Engle is a key member of Lockheed Martin Corporation’s engineering team. He has substantial technical and management experience in a range of application disciplines, spanning the whole system development lifecycle from project inception to deployment and support. Mike uses object-oriented analysis and design methodologies in the building of complex systems as a systems architect.
Dr. Bobbi Young works for the Unisys Chief Technology Office as a Director of Research. She has extensive experience in the IT field, having worked for both commercial and government contractors. Dr. Young has mentored in program management, enterprise architecture, systems engineering, and object-oriented analysis and design as a consultant. She has specialized in system lifecycle processes and techniques, as well as enterprise architecture, throughout her career.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.