Download ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular pdf
- Title ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular
- Author(s) Nathan Murray, Felipe Coury, Ari Lerner, Carlos Taborda
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Paperback : 626 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1985170280
- ISBN-13 : 978-1985170285
Book Description – ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular
ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular – We used this book in an Angular training course at work recently, and I felt it was a great book for both newbies and developers with some Angular experience. It’s well-organized and covers everything from the fundamentals of “how to make your first app” to more complex topics like custom directives, host binding, reducers, and app state using Redux, as well as a good amount of unit testing. Two things I wish it included were coverage of how to construct end-to-end tests and an index, but for a beginner to mid-level angular developer, this book is a must-read.
What if you could learn the complete framework in less time, with solid foundations, without hitting your head against a brick wall? Consider how much faster you could work if you know the best methods and tools. Stop wasting time searching and receive everything you need to be productive in one, well-organized location, replete with complete examples to get your project up and running without having to spend hours researching.
The book includes sample apps that demonstrate how to make:
- A Reddit clone built on components
- RxJS Observables are used to create a real-time chat application.
- An app that searches YouTube as you type
- A Spotify search for tracks featuring previews that can be played
- There are also numerous mini-examples that demonstrate how to construct Components, use Forms, and use APIs.
- There are currently about 5,500 lines of executable code in the code samples (TypeScript, non-comment lines)
- What Customers Have to Say
About The Author
Murray, Nate Nate is a full-stack developer that works on projects ranging from deep-learning image recognition to cat-themed mobile games. Nate formerly worked at IFTTT and has a background in data mining and web service scaling. Felipe Coury is a French actor. Felipe is the co-founder and CTO of Gistia Labs, where he manages a Ruby on Rails and Angular.js culture. He’s also worked closely with CTOs on large-scale Angular.js strategy implementations. Ari Lerner is a writer who lives in New York City Hello, my name is Ari. He is the author of ng-book 1 and has spent a lot of time teaching Angular. He has presented at ng-conf, SF AngularJS, Mountain View AngularJS, and other events as a member of Google’s AngularJS working group.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.