Microwave Engineering by Annapurna Das :
Author : Annapurna Das, Sisir K. Das
Publisher : McGraw Hill Education
Pages : 672
Language : English
ISBN-10 : 9789332902879
ISBN-13 : 978-9332902879
About The Author :
Microwave Engineering by Annapurna Das – Annapurna Das, Principal Guru Nanak Institute of Technology JIS Group Education Initiatives Kolkata, West Bengal
Sisir K Das, Dean – Research and Administration Guru Nanak Institute of Technology JIS Group Education Initiatives Kolkata, West Bengal
About this Book :
Microwave engineering is the study of microwave frequencies and their interactions with circuits, components, and systems. Internationally, it is a highly active area of research.
Microwave Engineering, 3E is an expanded and updated version of this popular study material. In keeping with their traditional style, the authors have taken care to ensure that the user experience is of the highest standards and for this the content is now more modular, presentation is simpler and all relevant information is available within the book. Since its final release, the microwave world has undergone massive changes in technology and all of these have been captured in this revised edition.
key features :
- Incorporation of new technologies like MESFET, HMT etc.
- Updated with latest technologies – gun diode, impact etc.
- Application-oriented approach – Extended coverage on radar
Table of Contents:
- Propagation Characteristics of Electromagnetic Waves
- RF and Microwave Transmission Lines
- Microwave Integrated Circuit Design and Manufacturing
- Impedance Matching Transformers
- Microwave Network Theory and Passive Devices
- Microwave Resonators
- Microwave Filters
- Microwave Vacuum Tube Deices
- Microwave Solid-state Devices and Circuits
- Applications of Microwaves
- Microwave Radiation Hazards
- Microwave Measurements