Download Mastering TypeScript: Build enterprise-ready, modular web applications using TypeScript 4 and modern frameworks pdf
- Title Mastering TypeScript: Build enterprise-ready, modular web applications using TypeScript 4 and modern frameworks
- Author(s) Nathan Rozentals
- Publisher: Packt Publishing; 4th ed. edition (April 23, 2021)
- Paperback : 538 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1800564732
- ISBN-13 : 978-1800564732
Book Description –Mastering TypeScript: Build enterprise-ready, modular web applications using TypeScript 4 and modern frameworks
Download Mastering TypeScript: Build enterprise-ready, modular web applications using TypeScript 4 and modern frameworks pdf-Learn how to use TypeScript and its latest capabilities, as well as current web application frameworks and industry-standard architectural concepts and design patterns, to create modular systems.
- Learn about TypeScript 4’s major features and advanced language capabilities.
- TypeScript is compatible with current frameworks like Angular, Vue, React, RxJS, and Node.
- To design high-quality and modular apps, learn TDD, serverless approaches, micro frontends, and other industry-standard best practices.
This fourth edition will get you up and running with Typescript quickly, teach essential ideas, and then build on that knowledge to help you comprehend and apply more sophisticated language features using a fast-paced yet easy-to-follow set of code samples.
You’ll have constructed a full set of online applications using Angular, React, and Vue, as well as merging them into a single coherent website utilizing micro front-end approaches by the conclusion of the book. Mastering TypeScript, Fourth Edition is all about learning the language, knowing when to use its capabilities, and then picking the right framework for your real-world project.
What you will learn
- Learn about the TypeScript language’s basic and advanced capabilities.
- With Jest and Selenium, you can create test suites for your application.
- Build modular programming using industry-standard design principles.
- Using NodeJS and Express, create web server solutions.
- Create and deploy serverless API solutions.
- Investigate micro front-end technologies and methods.
About the Author
Nathan’s TypeScript solutions are currently utilized to handle User Interfaces in IoT devices, function as stand-alone apps for Point-of-Sale solutions, offer complicated application set up web pages, and control mission-critical server APIs.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.