Download Learning R Programming pdf
- Title Learning R Programming
- Author(s) Kun Ren
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (July 16, 2021)
- Paperback: 582 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 178588977X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1785889776
Book Description – Learning R Programming
Download Learning R Programming pdf – R is a high-level functional language that’s a must-have for data scientists and statisticians. R is a powerful but complex language that can be difficult to learn for beginners and people unfamiliar with its peculiar characteristics. The solution is to study R programming, which is a simple and practical way to learn the language and create a broad and consistent grasp of it. You’ll learn about powerful R tools and R best practices through hands-on examples, which will help you gain a better knowledge of how to interact with data. You’ll learn R’s data structures and data processing techniques, as well as the most popular R packages, so you can start working faster right away.
Begin by learning the fundamentals of R, then go into advanced programming techniques and paradigms to make your R code shine. Learn popular activities including data analysis, databases, web scraping, high-performance computing, and document creation to quickly gain a deeper grasp of R’s behavior. You’ll be a confident R programmer capable of addressing problems using the proper strategies by the conclusion of the book.
- Learn how to use R’s fundamental functions and become familiar with common data structures.
- In R, use fundamental statistics, data mining, data visualisation, root solving, and optimization tools to work with data.
- Learn about R’s evaluation paradigm, which includes environments and meta-programming techniques such as symbol, call, formula, and expression.
- Learn how to programme in R using object-oriented methods, including the S3, S4, RC, and R6 systems.
- Access relational and non-relational databases, such as SQLite and MongoDB and Redis.
- Learn about parallel computing and Rcpp, two high-performance computing approaches.
- To extract information, use web scraping tools.
- Make an interactive app with RMarkdown, Shiny, DiagramR, interactive charts, ggvis, and other tools.
About the Author
Kun Ren has been using R in quantitative trading for about four years, together with C++ and C#, and he has worked very hard (more than eight to ten hours per day) on useful R packages that the community does not currently supply. He adds to packages created by other authors and reports problems in order to improve things. He’s also a regular speaker at R conferences in China, where he’s presented a number of sessions. Kun is also very active on social media. He has also made significant contributions to a number of projects, as evidenced by his GitHub account:
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.