- Author(s) Robin Nixon
- Publisher: O′Reilly; 3rd edition (3 June 2014)
- Paperback : 730 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1491949465
- ISBN-13 : 978-1491949467
Examine each technology in isolation, learn how to combine them, and pick some useful web development tips along the way. You’ll put everything together at the conclusion of the book to create a fully functional social networking site.
- Learn PHP in detail, as well as the fundamentals of object-oriented programming.
- Learn everything there is to know about MySQL, from database structure to complicated queries.
- Create dynamic PHP web pages that respond to the user’s preferences.
- Maintain a high level of security by managing cookies and sessions.
- For background browser/server communication, use Ajax calls.
- Learn CSS2 and CSS3 to style your web pages effectively.
- Include all of HTML5’s new features, including as geolocation, audio, video, and the canvas.
There are parts on setting up your own server for testing and other purposes, but I had previously done so and didn’t look at them in-depth. The portion on AJAX was a touch long-winded, and it could have benefited additional information on JQuery, which is far more user-friendly. It’s an excellent place to start for anyone interested in learning more about these technologies. Starting with this book will give you a decent overview of what to expect before digging deeper into these technologies.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.