- Title iOS 14 Programming for Beginners: Get started with building iOS apps with Swift 5.3 and Xcode 12, 5th Edition
- Author(s) Ahmad Sahar
- Publisher: Packt Publishing; 5th ed. edition (November 27, 2020)
- Paperback : 766 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1800209746
- ISBN-13 : 978-1800209749
iOS 14 Programming for Beginners – If you want to work with and experiment with powerful iOS 14 features like widgets and App Clips to build your own apps, then this iOS programming guide is for you. This book provides a comprehensive introduction for experienced programmers who are new to iOS, taking you through the entire process of learning the Swift language, writing your own apps, and publishing them to the App Store.
what will you learn
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of Xcode 12 and Swift 5.3, which are the building blocks of iOS development
- Understand how to prototype an app using storyboards
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern and how to implement desired functionality within an app
- Implement the latest iOS features, such as Widgets and App Clips
- Convert an existing iPad app to an Apple Silicon Mac app
- Design, deploy and test your iOS application with design patterns and best practices
This book is for someone who has programming experience but is new to Swift and iOS app development. Experienced programmers who want to explore the latest iOS 14 features will also find this book useful.
About the Authors
Ahmed Sahar is an Instructor, Presenter, and Consultant at Tomafuwi Productions, specializing in conducting training courses for macOS and iOS, macOS Support Essentials Certification Course, and iOS Development Course. He is a member of the DevCon iOS and MyCocoaHeads online communities in Malaysia and has conducted presentations and talks for both groups. In his spare time, he enjoys building and programming Lego Mindstorms robots.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download Links:
- IOS 10 App Development Essentials
- Mastering Swift 5
- Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
- Swift for Beginners: Develop and Design