- Title HTML and CSS QuickStart Guide
- Author(s) David DuRocher
- Publisher: ClydeBank Media LLC (January 22, 2021)
- Paperback : 361 pages
- Language: English
- License(s): CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
- ISBN-10 : 1636100007
- ISBN-13 : 978-1636100005
Book Description – HTML and CSS QuickStart Guide pdf
HTML and CSS Quickstart Guide – Quickstart Guides are books for beginners, written by experts. With sales of over 500,000 copies worldwide and thousands of positive ratings and reviews, Quickstart Guide is the leading educational book series specially crafted for beginners. The topics are written by experts and simplified for the fastest route to mastery. This means that every quick start guide – no matter what the topic – is comprehensive, actionable, and easy to read and understand. Starting with the fundamentals and building on those concepts, Quickstart guides focus on accelerated learning and lasting understanding. Not only is the text clear and concise, but the guides are packed with strong graphics, illustrations, and other engaging visual aids.
No matter if you are a student, hobbyist, job seeker who wants to improve their resume, freelancer, designer, developer, or just someone who wants to build their website from scratch, you will need whatever Also want to know he is right here in this book! In fact, anyone, at any stage of life, can learn to code. HTML and CSS are the perfect starting point on that journey – easy to learn, easy to implement, HTML and CSS open the door to a world of coding possibilities.
HTML & CSS QuickStart Guide Covers:
- HTML and CSS for Beginners – All the basic HTML and CSS fundamentals you need to know in one place
- HTML Tags, CSS Elements, CSS Styles, and How to Fit Pieces Together
- Futureproofing – How to Design Great Looking Sites on Any Browser, Any Device
- How to save time by using best practices to create clean and tidy code
- Formatting, sizing, fonts, images, multimedia, forms, sprites and gradients – all the tools you need to make your website 100% yours!
HTML and CSS QuickStart Guide Will Teach You:
- Fundamentals of Modern Web Design – How to Use the Powerful Combination of HTML5 and CSS3 to Build Functional and Responsive Web Pages
- Site Structure and Responsive Design Principles – How to format HTML and CSS markup to create attractive web sites and web pages that look great in any browser and on any device.
- Breathing Life into Your Projects – How to Incorporate Forms, Multimedia Elements, Special Characters, and More in Your Web Project
- Correct markup best practices – How to efficiently use CSS and HTML together to create clean, professional HTML documents using industry-standard tools like GitHub
- HTML and CSS for Beginners – HTML and CSS elements, formatting, padding, gradients, menus, testing, debugging, keeping your site’s code up to date and much more – all supported with abundant visual examples and a hands-on practical project!
About The Author
David Durocher is a web design instructor, author, and 10+ years veteran at a Fortune 500 tech company. With extensive web development education experience, David knows how to achieve results and turn his experience into actionable learning insights. Under his guidance, David’s students have built practical HTML, CSS, and other coding language skill sets. Their results-oriented teaching methods, extensive practical experience, and engaging style repeatedly deliver on their promise that virtually any professional can learn the skills needed to pursue a technical career.