Download Essential TypeScript 4: From Beginner to Pro pdf
- Title Essential TypeScript 4: From Beginner to Pro
- Author(s) Adam Freeman
- Publisher: Apress; 2nd ed. edition (April 11, 2021)
- Paperback : 581 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 148427010X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484270103
Book Description –Essential TypeScript 4: From Beginner to Pro
In this second edition of his best-selling book, author Adam Freeman demonstrates how to get the most out of TypeScript 4.
He starts with explaining TypeScript and the benefits it provides, then teaches you how to utilize it in real-world settings, such as development with the DOM API and popular frameworks like Angular and React. He begins with the basics and progresses to the most extensive and complicated features.
Each topic is presented in a straightforward and succinct manner, with all of the information you’ll need to be successful. The most crucial aspects get a straightforward, in-depth explanation, and chapters cover typical issues and how to prevent them.
What You Will Learn
- Get a firm grasp of the TypeScript language and tools.
- TypeScript is a client-side and server-side programming language.
- TypeScript may be extended and customized.
- Put your TypeScript code to the test.
- TypeScript may be used with DOM API, Angular, React, and Vue. js
About the Author
Adam Freeman is a top IT executive who has worked for a variety of firms, most notably as the chief technology officer and chief operating officer of a multinational bank. He now spends his time writing and long-distance running after retiring.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.