Electromagnetics by Joseph Edminister (Schaum’s Outline Series) :
Author : Joseph Edminister, Vishnu Priye
Publisher : Mc Graw Hill Education
Pages : 376
Language : English
ISBN-10 : 0070681953
ISBN-13 : 978-0070681958
About The Author :
Electromagnetics by Joseph Edminister – Fortunately for you, there’s Schaum’s Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
About This Book :
This Schaum’s Outline Series book on Electromagnetics gives a complete overview of the subject. Emphasis is placed on the basic laws, theorems and problem-solving techniques.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you:
• Hundreds of supplementary problems to reinforce knowledge
• Concise exaplanations of all electromagentic concepts
• Information on current density, capacitance, magnetic fields, inductance, electromagnetic waves, transmission lines, and antennas
• New section on transmission line parameters
• New section illustrating the use of admittance plane and chart
• New section on impedance transformation
• New chapter on sky waves, attenuation and delay effects in troposphere, line of signt propagation and other relevant topics
• Support for all major textbooks for courses in Electromagnetics
From the Back Cover
Here’s your key to step-by-step mastery of electromagnetics–and better grades! This popular Schaum’s Outline gives you completely worked problems, memorable examples, and easy-to-understand explanations of all relevant theory! Students love Schaum’s Outlines! Each and every year, students purchase hundreds of thousands of the best study guides available anywhere. Students know that Schaum’s delivers the goodsin faster learning curves, better test scores, and higher grades!
If you don’t have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over dull texts
Schaum’s Outlines give you the information teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format–without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject–and no distracting minutiae. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum’s lets you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to remember–fast! And Schaum’s is so complete it’s the perfect tool for preparing for graduate or professional exams! Schaum’s Outline of Electromagnetics is the perfect study aid–loaded with solved problems and thorough descriptions of electromagnetics concepts, in plain English. It can build your problem-solving intuitionand help you ace your exams!