Download Effective Objective-C 2.0 pdf
- Title Effective Objective-C 2.0: 52 Specific Ways to Improve Your IOS and OS X Programs
- Author(s) Matt Galloway Galloway
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Paperback : 306 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 0321917014
- ISBN-13 : 978-0321917010
Book Description – Effective Objective-C 2.0
Effective Objective-C 2.0 will show you how to use all of Objective-expressive C’s power to develop OS X or iOS code that performs flawlessly in production. Matt Galloway pulls together 52 Objective-C best practices, hints, shortcuts, and realistic code examples that are accessible nowhere else, using the compact, scenario-driven style pioneered by Scott Meyers’ best-selling Effective C++.
- Interactions and relationships between Objective-C objects are optimised.
- Developing classes that feel “at home” Mastering interface and API design: writing classes that seem “right at home”
- To develop manageable, bug-resistant code, use protocols and categories.
- Memory leaks can still happen even with Automatic Reference Counting, therefore this is a good way to avoid them (ARC)
- Using Blocks and Grand Central Dispatch, you can write modular, powerful programming.
- Taking use of the differences between Objective-C protocols and other languages’ multiple inheritance
- Using arrays, dictionaries, and sets more effectively to improve code
- Uncovering the Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks’ amazing capabilities
Galloway reveals little-known Objective-C quirks, traps, and nuances that have a significant impact on code behavior and performance using real-world examples. When several options exist, you’ll learn how to choose the most efficient and effective way to complete critical tasks, as well as how to develop code that’s easier to understand, maintain, and improve. Galloway extends much beyond the core language, assisting you in integrating and utilizing essential Foundation foundation classes as well as current system libraries like Grand Central Dispatch.
About The Author
Matt Galloway is a programmer and software engineer that specializes in mobile app development. He majored in electrical and information sciences at the University of Cambridge in England, where he graduated in 2007. He runs Swipe Stack Ltd., a consultancy, and Stack Overflow, where he answers questions about Objective-C, iOS, and Mac programming.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.