Download Learning Angular pdf
- Title Download Learning Angular pdf
- Author(s) Aristeidis Bampakos, Pablo Deeleman
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (September 7, 2020)
- Paperback : 430 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1839210664
- ISBN-13 : 978-1839210662
Book Description – Download Learning Angular pdf
- Learn the fundamentals of Angular and how to use TypeScript to create web applications.
- From components and templates to forms and services, learn the fundamentals of Angular development.
- Learn how to develop, package, and test Angular applications using best practises.
This third version of the Learning Angular book, which has been updated to Angular 10, includes new features and modern web development approaches to suit the current frontend web development scenario. If you’re new to Angular, this book will provide you with a thorough introduction to get you up and running quickly. You’ll learn how to use the Angular command-line interface (CLI) to create apps, write unit tests, style your apps according to Material Design guidelines, and then deploy them to a hosting provider. The book is very helpful for newcomers who want to learn the fundamentals of the framework before beginning to construct Angular apps.
- To scaffold, develop, and deploy a new Angular application, use the Angular CLI.
- The basic building blocks of an Angular application are components.
- Learn how to make Angular components interact with one another.
- Learn about the various types of templates that Angular supports.
- To access APIs and provide data to components, create HTTP data services.
- With Angular Material, you can improve the user experience of your app.
- When working on large-scale web development projects, follow best practices and coding conventions.
About The Author
Aristeidis Bampakos is a frontend web developer with extensive expertise and a contributor to Angular documentation. He has spent the previous eight years of his career mostly designing applications using AngularJS and Angular frameworks, Typescript, and Angular Material. He’s also worked on hybrid mobile applications using the Ionic framework. He is currently working at Plexscape on integrating GIS technology with Angular and Electron.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.