- Author(s) Marijn Haverbeke
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 3rd edition (December 4, 2018)
- Paperback : 472 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1593279507
- ISBN-13 : 978-1593279509
- Learn the fundamentals of programming, such as structure, control, and data.
- Using object-oriented and functional programming techniques, you may organise and explain your code.
- Create basic web applications by scripting the browser.
- Use the DOM to interface with browsers successfully.
- Make use of Node.js to create servers and tools.
About the Author
Marijn Haverbeke is a self-employed programmer and author who specializes in programming languages and tools for programmers. He devotes the majority of his time to open source projects like the CodeMirror editor and the Tern type inference engine.
Since 1994, No Starch Press has been publishing the best in geek entertainment, with publications like Python Crash Course, Python for Kids, How Linux Works, and Hacking: The Art of Exploitation. No Starch Press is a San Francisco-based independent publishing house that focuses on a carefully curated roster of well-crafted books that make a difference. Computer programming, cybersecurity, operating systems, and LEGO are just a few of the topics they cover. The titles are engaging, the authors are knowledgeable professionals, and all information is subjected to rigorous editorial and technical scrutiny.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.