- Title Delphi Cookbook: Recipes to master Delphi for IoT integrations, cross-platform, mobile and server-side development
- Author(s) Daniele Spinetti, Daniele Teti
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (April 7, 2018)
- Paperback : 668 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1788621301
- ISBN-13 : 978-1788621304
Book Description – Delphi Cookbook Daniele Spinetti pdf
Delphi Cookbook Daniele Spinetti – The Delphi Cookbook starts with the basics of Delphi and gets you through with JSON format strings, XSLT transformations, Unicode encodings, and different types of streams. You will then move on to more advanced topics such as developing higher-order functions and using enumerators and run-time type information (RTTI). As you work your way through the chapters, you’ll understand Delphi RTL functions, use FireMonkey in a VCL application, and cover topics such as multithreading using a parallel programming library, and deploying Delphi on a server. You’ll take a look at the new feature of the WebBroker Apache module, join the mobile revolution with FireMonkey, and learn how to build a data-driven mobile user interface using the FireDAC database access framework. This book will also show you how to integrate your apps with the Internet of Things (IoT).
Delphi is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) that supports rapid application development on different platforms, saving you the pain of wandering between GUI widget details or dealing with inter-platform incompatibilities.
what will you learn
- Develop Visually Stunning Applications Using FireMonkey
- Effectively deploy live binding with the right object-oriented programming (OOP) approach
- Build RESTful Web Services Running on Linux or Windows
- Build mobile apps that read data from remote servers efficiently
- Call Platform Native API on Android and iOS for Unpublished APIs
- Manage software optimization by optimally using Extended RTTI
- Integrate your application with IoT
- Get to grips with Delphi to build and deploy various cross-platform applications
- Design and deploy real-world apps by implementing a single source codebase
- Build robust and customized GUI applications with ease
About The Author
Danielle Spinetti is a software architect based in Rome. He is an Embarcadero MVP. Delphi/Object Pascal is his preferred tool/programming language, and he is a leading and active member of several projects in the open-source community. In his teaching activities (conferences and training), he likes to talk about innovative topics in software architecture. He is a big fan of Design Patterns and TDD.
Daniel Teti is a Software Architect, Trainer, and Consultant with over 20 years of experience. He drives the development of the most popular Delphi open source project on GitHub-DelphiMVCFramework. He is also a big fan of Design Patterns, Machine Learning, and AI. Daniele is the CEO of BIT Time Professionals, an Italian company specializing in high-end consulting, training, development, and machine learning systems.