- Title Beginning Flutter: A Hands on Guide to App Development
- Author(s) Marco L. Napoli
- Publisher: Wrox; 1st edition (17 September 2019)
- Paperback : 528 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1119550823
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119550822
Book Description – Beginning Flutter: A Hands on Guide to App Development pdf
Beginning Flutter: A Hands on Guide to App Development is an essential resource for both experienced and novice developers interested in getting started with Flutter – the powerful new mobile software development kit. With Flutter, you can quickly and easily develop beautiful, powerful apps for both Android and iOS, without the need to learn multiple programming languages or link more than one codebase. This book makes you aware of the process step by step.
In Flutter, you’ll be working with Dart, the programming language of choice for top app developers. Even if you’re just starting out in your development career, you can learn Dart quickly, eliminating the barrier to entry for building apps. It’s a more efficient way to develop and maintain cross-platform mobile apps, and this book makes the process even easier with an example-by-learning approach.
- Focus on providing quality content by eliminating the need to switch between multiple coding languages.
- Know the ins and outs of Flutter, including all the frameworks, widgets, and tools available to developers.
- Speed up your app development, keeping all the code for your cross-platform apps in a single code base.
- Leapfrog barriers to entry into the mobile software market, building your first app with no experience required.
The Flutter community is growing rapidly and is changing the way Android and iOS apps are built. Beginning Flutter allows you to get on board with the latest app development technology, giving your mobile development career a great start.
About the Author
Marco L. Napoli is the CEO of Pixolini Inc. and an experienced mobile, web, and desktop app developer. He has a strong proven record of developing visually elegant and easy-to-use systems. His work and published apps can be viewed at pixolini.com. Wrox Professional Guide is planned and written by working programmers to meet the real world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues that technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers work better.