- Title Object Oriented Programming using C#
- Author(s) Simon Kendal
- Publisher: BookBoon; Internet Archieve (2019)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (254 pages), ePub, Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1430249351
- ISBN-10: 1430249358
Learn C# with Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming and you’ll be thinking about program design in the right way from day one. Whether you want to work with .NET for the web or desktop, or for Windows 8 on any device, Dan Clark’s accessible, quick-paced guide will give you the foundation you need for a successful future in C# programming.
In this book, you will:
- Master the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Work through case studies to see how C# and OOP work in real-world applications
- Developing technologies and best practices that lead to efficient, reusable, elegant code
- Discover how to turn a simple model of an application into a fully functional C# project.
This book will explain the Object-Oriented Approach to Programming and also develop some practical skills through the use of short exercises in C# for which feedback is provided. Topics covered include: Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Object-Oriented Software Analysis and Design, The Unified Modelling Language (UML), Agile Programming and Test Driven Development
About the Author
Daniel Clark is a Microsoft “Most Valued Professional,” Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer, and Microsoft Certified Database Administrator. For the last 7 years, he has been developing applications and training others how to develop applications using Microsoft technologies. Daniel’s training experience runs the gamut from training novice programmers to training experienced developers on the nuances of COM programming.
Reviews, Rating, and Recommendations:
Read and Download Links:
- Object Oriented Programming using C# (Simon Kendal)
- The Mirror Site (1) – PDF
- The Mirror Site (2) – PDF
- Book Homepage