Download Android Programming with Kotlin for Beginners pdf
- Title Android Programming with Kotlin for Beginners
- Author(s) John Horton
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (April 30, 2019)
- Paperback : 698 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10 : 1789615402
- ISBN-13 : 978-1789615401
Book Description – Download Android Programming with Kotlin for Beginners pdf
Android Programming with Kotlin for Beginners – Android is the most widely used mobile operating system, and Google has designated Kotlin as a first-class programming language for developing Android apps. With the release of Android 10 (Q), the most anticipated Android upgrade, this book will get you started developing apps for the latest version of Android. It takes a project-based approach, with three real-world apps and over a dozen mini-apps built to teach the principles of Android app development and the fundamentals of Kotlin.
The book starts with a solid understanding of how Kotlin and Android work together before progressively moving on to the various Android APIs for quickly creating great Android apps. You’ll learn how to use alternative layouts to make your apps more appealing. Variables, functions, data structures, Object-Oriented code, and how to connect your Kotlin code to the user interface will all be covered in depth. You’ll learn how to add multilingual text to your app so that millions of more people may use it. You’ll learn how animation, graphics, and sound effects work in Android apps and how to incorporate them into your own.
What you will learn
- Understand how Kotlin and Android interact.
- Using Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles, create a graphical drawing software.
- Use ScrollView, RecyclerView, NavigationView, ViewPager, and CardView to create beautiful, functional layouts.
- Write Kotlin code to manage data in an app using various methodologies, such as JSON and the built-in Android SQLite database.
- Make your apps more interactive by including user interaction, data collection, sound, and animation.
- Create a small database programme that organises and stores the user’s data using dialogue boxes to take user input.
This book is for people who are new to Kotlin and Android and want to learn how to make apps for the platform. It also serves as a refresher for individuals who have worked with Android and Kotlin before.
About the Author
John Horton is a programmer and gamer from the United Kingdom. Writing apps, games, novels, and blog articles is something he enjoys doing. Game Code School was founded by him.
Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations:
Read and Download
Note : If you likes to read the soft copy of this book, and you wants to buy hard copy of this book officially from the Publisher. Buy links to this book are given. To buy this book from the official publisher click on the Buy this book button.