Advantages of Computer Science Engineering – Computer science has changed over the years, and has many benefits for society. Computer science Engineering has many benefits to our society and also to an engineer. A computer engineer knows how they overcome their problems.
In the era of technology, society needs computer scientists and computer scientists make a lot of money. Along with computer science, there are many jobs i.e. computer science engineering allows people to choose many types of jobs. Our society is constantly looking for ways to do things faster, more directly or just plain better, and computer scientists help seize those opportunities.
Technology is growing throughout society and is an important usage factor for people: “This is the digital age. Computer programs cover every aspect of our lives. Computer scientists apply software and hardware to Theory, Design, Development and Programs ”. This quote proves that computers are used everywhere. Even schools have such advanced technology.
Main Advantages of computer science engineering are:
Highest Income :Computer science is a versatile field, and graduates with computer science degrees can find jobs in a wide variety of industries. The average annual salary for computer and information technology occupations was $ 88,240 in May 2019, higher than the average annual salary for all occupations of $ 39,810.
- Software Engineer: Average Salary $92,046
- Senior Software Engineer: Average Salary $122k
- Software Developer: Average Salary $103,620
- Senior Software Developer or Programmer: Average Salary $100,303
- Web Developer: Average Salary $68,520
- Programmer Analyst: Average Salary $72,919
2. High Job Security :Most computer engineers have tremendous job security compared to other occupations. These jobs have been in demand for 20 years, and there is no indication that it will slow down in the near future.
On average, the job growth rate for all jobs in the United States is about 5% over the next 10 years, as determined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2019. Expected job growth for software developers is 24%. Information security analyst positions should increase by about 28%. Of course there will not be the same frantic demand for all computer engineering positions. Some jobs, such as computer hardware engineering and network architects will only maintain speeds of around 5% with an average.
3. More Opportunities for creativity and innovation :If you think that computer science lacks creativity, think again. The field is much more than programming; It is about inventing and building solutions. The Internet has existed for decades. The experiment, once used primarily by university and military researchers, has become the most disruptive technological innovation of our time: the protocols and software of the World Wide Web. And all this was largely due to a man with a revolutionary vision. Can’t the world be imagined without Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook or Twitter? All were built by two to four individuals – some as college students – on a software platform provided by the web. With a major in computer science, you are limited only by your imagination.
4. Understanding the digital world : Each of us does a computer or even on a daily basis (smartphones, laptops, smartwatches, etc.), but hardly anyone knows what these computers really are and how big and amazing their capabilities are. Computing is becoming increasingly important in every area of life – from bread baking to advanced research projects. However, this is linked to the increasing demand for expertise in some areas of the region. Today, it is no longer enough to know the latest information technology and many programming languages. Increasingly, you should have knowledge about a specific field in which widely understood computer science is used, e.g. Economics.
list of some top Colleges/Universities to pursue courses in the field of computer science & engineering:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)
- VIT University, Vellore
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
- BITS Pilani – Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Panjab University (PUCHD)
- I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU)
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology
- Chandigarh University (CU)
- LPU – Lovely Professional University